Friday 18 May 2018

We made Quiche

Today we made Quiche
Today we made Quiche I cracked three eggs, and charle cracked three eggs, then we added two cups of self raising flour, then three cups of milk and some melted butter, then we got it mixed with a electric mixer. earlier we went into the garden and cut some veg  out of the garden and washed it. I had to grate the carrots, then I grated some maro, I cut the last peas of maro for it to be grated, but unforchinitly I cut myself in the proses. Then we added the veg to the mixder and then poured it into achray and lifted it to cook.  What it should look like when finished.
Resipy
3 eggs
½ cup self raising flour
1 ½ cups milk
2 oz melted butter

Mix all together in a bowl  then add - 1 cup grated cheese, salt and pepper and anything else you want.
E.g.
Corn- frozen mixed veg, onion, bacon mushrooms etc

Put into a greased dish and bake at 160 for between 40-60 mins
When cooked it will be browned and set

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment!